It’s Summer time and that means lots of pool time! It also means you need LOTS of protection!. You want to have a flawless complexion for your wedding day and that means protecting that delicate skin with the best sunscreens. Most of us want a little Summer color but without the peeling and aging that being in the sun can bring! #bronzednotburned
While you’re packing your bag for the exciting Girls Getaway weekend or for your honeymoon make sure you pack some sunscreen along with your cool shades and adorable hat.
Sunscreen is so easily forgotten on beach trips! If you’re going to spend hours out in the sun it’s an absolute necessity.
We’ve put together a list of our favorite sunscreens just for you to make sure your skin is protected on your big day!
- Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen SPF 70 - Without all the harsh ingredients of typical sunscreens, this sunscreen gives you all the protection you need with a moisturizing benefits as well. There’s no oils and it’s safe to use on your face and body. It’s also recommended by the Skin Cancer foundation, super plus!
- SkinMedica Essential Defense Everyday Clear SPF 47 - Great for the ‘sensitive’ girls out there! This sunscreen is a fan favorite because it’s fragrance free, oil free & it’s hypoallergenic! It also doesn’t have all the harsh ingredients found in most other sunscreens. It absorbs super quickly, perfect for that last minute application!
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Body and Face Sunscreen SPF 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk with Antioxidants - The texture of this sunscreen is super silky smooth. It’s great for sensitive skin and can be used on your face as well! The extra antioxidants help protect your skin even more.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Broad Spectrum SPF 100 - When choosing sunscreen, you always want to go with the highest SPF, higher SPF means more protection. This sunscreen is clear but also doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. You can hardly tell it’s there after application. If you’re looking for a cost-efficient, yet effective product, this is definitely a great option!
- EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 - This one comes highly recommended by dermatologists everywhere. Not only is it clear, it’s not super thick when applying. It’s paraben free and the best part is, it doesn’t rub off on your clothes! Dermatologists love it because it does so much more for your skin than the average sunscreen.
Make sure that whichever sunscreen you choose that you reapply frequently! Now, go have fun and have a Margarita for us! :)